Bouncing Balls Bouncing Balls

A fun game overall but by no means easy. There's a nice balance of challenge and strategy without things getting repetitive. The aiming system will take some getting used to but other than that it's workable

Cubix Cubix

Nice concept but it would've been nice if the arrows keys were usable as well. I don't mind mouse clicks to an extent but when it comes to games like this it's more of a hindrance. Outside of that the game is a nice concept.

Analog Keyboard Analog Keyboard

Outside of clicking on the notes, you can make use of the QWERTY keyboard. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 0 can be used [not the keypad] along with the letters Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O, P, S, D, G, H, J, Z, X, C, V, B, N and M. The letters and numbers are split between the black and white keys

It's nice to play around with especially if you're looking for a keyboard simulator to practice on. I'm not musically trained but have a somewhat decent ear. Compared to others I've experimented with this is more user friendly as you can go by what you hear as opposed to the actual notes.

Do play around with the duty cycles as they each have a unique sound and feel.

SurpriseBox SurpriseBox

You can't judge a book by its cover. That said, you can't judge a game by its simple appearance. The first three levels teach you something new that will be of use in later levels.

One of the things you can't do is speed through things in hopes for awesomeness to occur. You need to take your time and plan your next move or else you'll get stuck and will need to start over. The controls are simple and objective straight forward.

It's a refreshing game but isn't for those low on patience.