The man by the window - Horror Stories Animated - FEAT. KINKO KLIX The man by the window - Horror Stories Animated - FEAT. KINKO KLIX

To me the art style is fine and fitting. This video reminds me of some articles I wrote on strange legends that were based on actual occurrences; which didn't help me one bit especially with one triggering a live action experience. It was a series of events that took place during my research phases that ultimately lead to a source I really didn't want to find.

The musical box tune adds a nice touch to the piece. Though it sounds cheery, there's a hint of foreboding.

HITMAN-ANIMATIONS responds:

Wow thats interesting :o Thanks for feedback buddy... come check out my youtube if you keen on more stuff xD I only post here sometimes

Analog Keyboard Analog Keyboard

Outside of clicking on the notes, you can make use of the QWERTY keyboard. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 0 can be used [not the keypad] along with the letters Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O, P, S, D, G, H, J, Z, X, C, V, B, N and M. The letters and numbers are split between the black and white keys

It's nice to play around with especially if you're looking for a keyboard simulator to practice on. I'm not musically trained but have a somewhat decent ear. Compared to others I've experimented with this is more user friendly as you can go by what you hear as opposed to the actual notes.

Do play around with the duty cycles as they each have a unique sound and feel.

SurpriseBox SurpriseBox

You can't judge a book by its cover. That said, you can't judge a game by its simple appearance. The first three levels teach you something new that will be of use in later levels.

One of the things you can't do is speed through things in hopes for awesomeness to occur. You need to take your time and plan your next move or else you'll get stuck and will need to start over. The controls are simple and objective straight forward.

It's a refreshing game but isn't for those low on patience.

EzzeDiaz responds:

Thank you very much, it makes me happy that there are people who understand the game, I know that it is necessary to improve the game a lot in every way! The truth that is a pride for me your comment, Thank you very much :D

Noisymphony - チョコレートケーキ (Chokorētokēki) Noisymphony - チョコレートケーキ (Chokorētokēki)

Just listening to this and your other works brings back memories of how I spent my Saturdays after the school week. Venture out to the library and park during the day then return home to curl up in my favorite spot with snacks and drinks to binge watch my favorite shows. The memories are just free-flowing now.

Amazing work. Looking forward to more.

Sakura cat mage! Sakura cat mage!

Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Thinking back, I probably should've made use of those cherries that were on my desk to add a little umph. There's a lot of control in your technique with the application of colors. Though subtle, you can still make out the shading.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

remiiko responds:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like her! : D
Haha, give them a try next time!
It was actually my first real watercolour piece so Im really surprised it looked alright in the end ahaha
I really appreciate the feedback, thanks again : )

Artist Block Artist Block

Reminds me of the block I recently came out of after years of drawing blanks. Clever presentation.

MeganRhoden responds:

Thank you!

Greymon Greymon

Haven't seen this guy in years. This style actually suits him without taking away from the familiarity of it all. Could even pass for a comic cover. Nicely done.

bxBLAZExd responds:

Hey thanks I really appreciate that.