Analog Keyboard Analog Keyboard

Outside of clicking on the notes, you can make use of the QWERTY keyboard. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 0 can be used [not the keypad] along with the letters Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O, P, S, D, G, H, J, Z, X, C, V, B, N and M. The letters and numbers are split between the black and white keys

It's nice to play around with especially if you're looking for a keyboard simulator to practice on. I'm not musically trained but have a somewhat decent ear. Compared to others I've experimented with this is more user friendly as you can go by what you hear as opposed to the actual notes.

Do play around with the duty cycles as they each have a unique sound and feel.

SurpriseBox SurpriseBox

You can't judge a book by its cover. That said, you can't judge a game by its simple appearance. The first three levels teach you something new that will be of use in later levels.

One of the things you can't do is speed through things in hopes for awesomeness to occur. You need to take your time and plan your next move or else you'll get stuck and will need to start over. The controls are simple and objective straight forward.

It's a refreshing game but isn't for those low on patience.