All 6 art Reviews

Sakura cat mage! Sakura cat mage!

Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Thinking back, I probably should've made use of those cherries that were on my desk to add a little umph. There's a lot of control in your technique with the application of colors. Though subtle, you can still make out the shading.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

remiiko responds:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like her! : D
Haha, give them a try next time!
It was actually my first real watercolour piece so Im really surprised it looked alright in the end ahaha
I really appreciate the feedback, thanks again : )

Artist Block Artist Block

Reminds me of the block I recently came out of after years of drawing blanks. Clever presentation.

MeganRhoden responds:

Thank you!

Greymon Greymon

Haven't seen this guy in years. This style actually suits him without taking away from the familiarity of it all. Could even pass for a comic cover. Nicely done.

bxBLAZExd responds:

Hey thanks I really appreciate that.

S A M U R A I C H A M P L O O S A M U R A I C H A M P L O O

I remember this show. Every late night on [AS]; still looking to get the soundtrack. Love the transitioning sky, the detailed moon and the unique stances of the characters.

Rooshie responds:

thank you man!

E3 2017 Illustration E3 2017 Illustration

Was hoping to tune in this year but the schedules through me off along with an unplanned trip out. Hopefully I can catch next year's.

Titan Shifter Levi Ackerman Titan Shifter Levi Ackerman

Makes you wonder what the Beast Titan is thinking. Just an air of awesome and the invisible expression of 'come get some.' Crap...

Just realized his natural abilities have just multiplied. Simply devastating. Well done.

Vorzy responds:

Totally! I should do a more technical concept of titan levi. thanks for the feedback!